All 5 multiplication practise resources together in one file. Aimed at Year 3 students featuring the 2 to 20 times tables.
These are short tasks, designed to give students regular and different ways to practise the times table over the course of a school year.
1. Times Tables Quick Tests - 19 tests sheets with multiplication questions in order from 1-20
2. Task 1 - Counting On - 19 question sheets, each with 3 sets of missing number questions.
3. Task 2 - Spider Questions - A mix of questions in a spider diagram. Each number 2-20 has two sets of mixed questions, which are either find the answer to a multiplication question, or find the question given the answer.
4. Task 3 - Circles - Each circle is divided into quadrants, with sections for students to fill in with the first 20 multiples of the middle numbers.
5. Task 4 - Multiplication Grid - Each grid has a number in the top box, with students having to fill in the rest of the grid with the next 19 multiples of the top number. Each task sheet has two grids on it.
6. Task 5 - Windows - Each task sheet has two houses with 19 windows in which students fill in with the next 19 multiples of the door number.
7. Task 6 - Snakes - Each task sheet has two snakes with 19 spots in which students fill in with the next 19 multiples of the tail number.
8. Task 7 - Teddy Bear - Each task sheet has two teddy bears with 19 spots in which students fill in with the next 19 multiples of the nose number.
9. Task 8 - Missing Number Tests - Divided into two parts, tests 1-9 feature questions from the 2-10 times tables all mixed up, tests 11-20 feature questions from the 2-10 times tables, again all mixed up. This should proved a true test of students knowledge.
Multiplication Practise Mega Pack (notebook)
- Brands The Maths Geezer
- Product Code: Multiplication Practise Mega Pack (notebook)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.00